Development of a digital transformation strategy.
GFC (Global Foodservice Company) is a Russian dynamically developing food service company. For 15 years it has been a reliable supplier of products and solutions in the HoReCa market.
As part of working with this company, a strategy was laid for the digital transformation of business processes, as well as the beginning of its further implementation and implementation.
Digital transformation is a rethinking and redesigning of business processes using promising digitalization and automation tools to achieve the maximum effect of production, economic and financial and economic activities.
For such a large company like GFC, it is extremely important to constantly develop and follow market trends, as well as transform its business processes.
What was done in the framework of this work:
- Audit of all customer systems, business processes, regulations
- Digital transformation strategy developed
- Hiring an IT team (more than 10 people)
- Integration of all customer IT systems into a single loop
- CRM creation and integration into the circuit (website and 1s)
- Restarting a website with an online store and personalization (segmentation)
- Launching mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Demand forecasting system
- Investor Presentations
- Conducting trainings, creating materials for distance learning, regulations, instructions, etc.